This blogpost contains unpaid advertising due to mentioning brands, locations, events etc.
Whoop Whoop…! Finally my new blog about trailrunning, running and hiking is live. I have so many stories to tell, pictures & recipes to share and trails & hikes for you to inspire. What will I be sharing next? Well, a lot of things. For example:
- Trailrunning in Winter: how to & where.
- Running in Winter: general tipps & tricks.
- Trailfood: what to eat & drink in Winter.
- Hiking with Snowshoes: where to go and what about risks.
- Recipe: homemade Bliss Balls & Protein Bars.
…and what happens when the snow is gone and the temperatures are rising? For upcoming Spring and Summer I already have many ideas for posts. So much happened during the last few years. For example:
- My most beloved trailruns and hikes in the Bavarian Alpes
- Long distance hikes: Bernina/Switzerland, Laugavegur/Iceland, Mt. Assiniboine/Canada etc.
- Trailruns around Munich & Isar Trails.
- Competition reviews like Innsbruck Alpine, Adidas Infinite Championchips etc.
- Breakfast recipes like smoothie bowls, homemade Granola, protein pancakes etc.
I hope you like my new blog and everything I’m sharing with you. Visit me on Instagram to stay up to date when a new Blogpost is coming. If you have any questions shoot me an Email.